TwinsCards.com

HUGE TWINS COLLECTION / RARE KILLEBREWS

No holds barred discussion regarding anything and everhting remotely related to this site.

HUGE TWINS COLLECTION / RARE KILLEBREWS

Postby #1Killebrewfan » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Hello all:
I've been a Twins fan for 45 years. Living in central New York, this was always odd to the myriad of Yankees and Mets fans.
Growing up, Harmon Killebrew was my favorite player. I was an avid collector and full time sports card dealer for over ten years.
I still have my entire Twins collection, with MANY rare Killebrew items.
My question for you all is this, " Is there ONE show in your area that is THE SHOW of the year. I would love to set up and sell this great collection to people who would truely appreciate it?"
Or, is there a dealer who may be interested in this collection, in its entirity. It includes all Twins yearbooks through 1980, autographs of most Twins, 1961-1980, an AMAZING Killebrew Collection, and many more Twins items.
My e-mail is [email protected]. SO when the Twins came to Rochester for AAA, do you think I was a happy Twins fan?
All e-mails will be answered
#1Killebrewfan

Re: HUGE TWINS COLLECTION / RARE KILLEBREWS

Postby jobiwan » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Hey Killer Killer Fan. Welcome aboard. It's always nice to hear from Twins fan abroad. You might have some competition for #1 fan, but your collection sounds great. Do you have any pictures of your collection? Perhaps a photobucket or flickr? We've always got room for entries if you see something missing in the site encyclopedia.
jobiwan
Site Admin

Re: HUGE TWINS COLLECTION / RARE KILLEBREWS

Postby michaelB88 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Any chance you have a 1975 Topps Twins team set?

Mike
michaelB88

Return to TwinsCards.com Forum